sick of sandwhices &
tired of sushi?
call streets of saigon to cater for your next function or business meeting. we offer fresh, healthy & authentic vietnamese cuisine delivered to your office.
- minimum order of 10.
- all orders to be placed before 11 am
- free delivery within a radius of 1 km
from westfield sidney city
“ Having had the pleasure of eating the food from “Streets of Saigon” on several occasions I can recommend it, particularly for entertaining at home or in the office.
The freshest of ingredients are prepared and cooked in traditional Vietnamese ways creating food that is an absolute taste sensation. The food also has the added bonus of great elegance when presented with traditional accompaniments on platters.
I know the food from “Streets of Saigon” will impress you and your guests. ”
- Victoria Lewis (Bellevue Hill)
- Fresh rice paper rolls with prawns, lettuce, fresh herbs and vermicelli served with 2 different sauces: Vietnamese fish sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Vegetarian rice paper rolls with tofu, sautéed mushrooms, fresh herbs and vermicelli served with light soya sauce.
- Vegetarian fresh steamed rice paper rolls with tofu, carrot, choko, yambean, sweet potato and vermicelli severed with light soya sauce.
- Vietnamese crispy chicken spring rolls served with fish sauce.
- Vietnamese crispy vegetarian spring rolls served with light soya sauce.
- Grilled lemongrass chicken skewers served with barbeque sauce.
- Grilled tiger prawn skewers served with tamarind sauce.
- Vietnamese salmon and kingfish cerviche served on a spoon (add $2 per person if selected).
- Sugarcane prawns served with fish sauce (add $2 per person if selected).
“ Thank you for catering for our parent cocktail party. The night was a fabulous success which can be attributed to the beautiful Vietnamese food. Everything was so tasty and plentiful. It was great that your were able to provide everything from starters to desert and we really appreciated your flexibility in catering for our vegan/vegetarian guests as well. The staff were so friendly and efficient. I look forward to having you cater for our future events. ”
- Vanessa Koltai (Bellevue Hill)
- Prawn and pork lotus stem salad served with Vietnamese dressing.
- Grilled chicken coleslaw salad served with Vietnamese dressing.
- Stir fried beef salad served with Vietnamese dressing.
- Grilled pork salad vermicelli with Vietnamese dressing.
- Grilled chicken salad vermicelli with Vietnamese dressing.
- Stir fried beef salad vermicelli with Vietnamese dressing.
Something more substantial
“ Streets of Saigon provided wonderful food for our drinks party. Many guests commented on how delicious and plentiful it was. Tu Anh's kitchen team was extremely well organised, capable and efficient, liaising well with our wait staff to make the evening run very smoothly. I highly recommend them. ”
- Emma Longworth (Randwick)
- Banh mi ga – Vietnamese chicken baguette.
- Stir fried flat rice noodles with seafood.
- Vietnamese beef stew served with flat rice noodles.
- Chicken light yellow curry with rice.
- Grilled lemongrass chicken with tomato rice.
- Grilled pork with tomato rice.
“ I first started catering from Streets of Saigon the goi cuon rolls for my office meetings. Later on, I got the team to cater for my home social events. The food never fails to impress. It presents well during parties and is always healthy, light, fresh and more importantly, delicious! ”
- Vanessa Tay (Director, Memocorp)
- Vietnamese style crème caramel
- Vietnamese coffee jelly.
- Mini banana cakes.